"This is the second time I buy at GD, it's always been amazing, incredible prices, I was skeptical the first time because I wanted to buy Gears of War for PC, which has even been dropped by Microsoft when they retired their marketplace for PC games, but this guys provided a working LEGITIMATE copy, I can connect to XBox live without a problem and receive the achievement and all. I also bought Prey from them which is hard to find, works perfectly as well, their catalog might still be small, but it's an amazing place with great service, 110% recommended
Buy Dead Space 3 Limited Edition for Origin
The game is in stock and will be delivered within 30 minutes to 2 hours.
Activation and Download via Origin
Full details will be specified in the email after purchase.
Get a host of Limited Edition in-game bonus items, including the Witness Suit, First Contact Suit, Evangelizer Weapon, Negotiator Weapon plus the bonus Tesla Enervator and EG-900 SMG. Also, get the original Dead Space game.
Dead Space 3 brings Isaac Clarke and merciless solider, John Carver, on a journey across space to discover the source of the Necromorph outbreak. Crash-landed on the frozen planet of Tau Volantis, the pair must comb the harsh environment for raw materials and scavenged parts. Isaac will then put his engineering skills to the ultimate test to create and customize weapons and survival tools. The ice planet holds the key to ending the Necromorph plague forever, but first the team must overcome avalanches, treacherous ice-climbs and the violent wilderness. Facing deadlier evolved enemies and the brutal elements, the unlikely pair must work together to save mankind from the impending apocalypse.
Limited Edition bonus items
- Team up and take down the terror together: Play the full campaign in online co-op or single player. Easily drop in and drop out of play.
- Experience a hostile new environment: Head planet-side to discover underworld cities and accept side missions. Explore the frozen terrain and search abandoned encampments.
- Embark on a thrilling expedition to save mankind: Uncover the past, discover the source of the Necromorph terror and fight to fend off the extinction of the human race.
- Witness Suit: These insulated suits were worn by a SCAF deep-dig team assigned to exhume the darkest secrets of Tau Volantis. Whatever they found locked deep in the ice changed them forever. When they emerged weeks later, they were covered head to toe in strange graffiti and claimed to be "Witness to the Truth."
- First Contact Suit: This unique EVA (extra-vehicular activity) suit was built by the SCAF for encounters with "foreign entities." It sports a golden finish to provide protection from long-term space exposure and thick armor for ... unspecified reasons. The scientist who made the suit gave it the nickname "First Contact."
- Evangelizer Weapon: A modification of the standard AL-2 used by the Sovereign Colonies Legionaries, this version sports a souped-up AL-2g assault rifle on the top with an Emerson 2100 "Big Boy" tactical shotgun on the bottom. The surviving "Witnesses" of the SCAF deep-dig team dubbed it the "Evangelizer" and decorated them top to bottom with strange symbols.
- Negotiator Weapon: While technically classified by the SCAF as a "scientific instrument," the gold-plated "Negotiator" sports some surprisingly aggressive hardware. The overclocked, top-mounted Tesla Beam is capable of bursting a man-size organism into several pieces with a single shot. The bottom-mounted Linegun appears to have been built with the sole purpose of cleanly dismembering organic tissue from a distance.
- Tesla Enervator: Sovereign Colonies scientists developed the "Enervator" from an overdriven focus coil to "humanely" eliminate dangerous specimens. The Enervator delivers a precision blast causing instantaneous electrocution and molecular destabilization in the target. In test subjects, death was instantaneous.
- EG-900 SMG: This EarthGov-issued sub machine gun is built for urban warfare. It's compact but deadly, sporting an internal hyper-accelerator for maximum damage.
- Dead Space 1: Engineer Isaac Clarke is sent to repair the Ishimura's communications array, but he arrives to find a living nightmare - the ship is a floating bloodbath, the crew unspeakably mutilated and infected by an ancient alien scourge. Clarke's repair mission becomes one of survival as he fights not just to save himself, but to return the artifact to the planet ... at any cost. This full-game bonus will be available at the launch of Dead Space 3.
Website: Click here
Release Date: February 8, 2013
System Requirements: Here
English, French, Russian, Italian, German, Czech, Dutch, Spanish
- The product will be sent to your email
- The product will be provided within 30 minutes and up to 2 hours (Rare cases: up to 24 hours)
- The product will be sent only after verified and approved payment by our system
- The product is available for instant purchase
For further questions please try our live support chat
Or contact us via our contact page