"I have got order for the new game Murdered: Soul Suspect for new 20$ for Steam.
.All, I can say is one of the best sites to buy from :). I guess I will check them from now on for the new games"
Buy DmC Devil May Cry for Steam
The game is in stock and will be delivered within 30 minutes to 2 hours.
Activation and Download via Steam
Full details will be specified in the email after purchase.
In this retelling of Dante's origin story which is set against a contemporary backdrop, DmC Devil May Cry? retains the stylish action, fluid combat and self-assured protagonist that have defined the iconic series but inject a more brutal and visceral edge.
The Dante of DmC is a young man who has no respect for authority or indeed society in general. Dante knows that he is not human, but also that he is not like the demons that have tormented him throughout his life. Caught between worlds, he feels like an outcast. Thanks to his twin brother Vergil, leader of the anti-establishment group called "The Order", Dante is now discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel. This split personality has a real impact on gameplay with Dante being able to call upon angel and demon abilities at will, transforming his Rebellion sword on the fly to dramatically affect both combat and movement.
For DmC Capcom has teamed up with UK development studio, Ninja Theory, renown for delivering action titles with compelling characters and narrative coupled with high production values. The combination of Ninja Theory's expertise and Capcom's unrivalled heritage in producing combat focused action titles will ensure that this latest addition to the over 11-million selling series will remain true to the Devil May Cry DNA so cherished by the fans, while bringing a new level of cinematic quality to the title.
- Survive Limbo - The world of Limbo is a living and breathing entity, out to kill Dante. The world will transform in real-time and try to block off and even kill our hero. Our protagonist will have to master demonic powers to shape Limbo the way he sees fit, while perfecting his angelic skills to traverse this hazardous, twisted world.
- Who is Dante? - Explore a retelling of Dante's origin story in a gripping narrative featuring familiar faces from the series alongside all new characters, including Vergil, Dante's twin brother.
- Unbridled action - The intense and iconic sword and gun based combat returns with the addition of new Angel and Demon weapons and abilities, all designed to dispatch the demonic spawn back to hell with style and panache. Weapons include:
- "Rebellion": Dante's trusted sword, given by his father Sparda, provides a great mix of combos and attacks, great for sending enemies skyward.
- "Ebony & Ivory": These guns are good for keeping enemies at bay, maintaining combos and juggling enemies in the air.
- "Arbiter": a demonic axe that can deliver massive blows and break through enemy shields.
- "Osiris": an angelic scythe with fast attacks and great for crowd control.
- "Eryx": powerful demonic gauntlets that pack enough punch to parry even the strongest attacks and juggle the heaviest enemies.
- Retaining the Devil May Cry DNA - Capcom staff, including team members from previous Devil May Cry titles, have been assigned to the project from the outset to ensure DmC is a true addition to the Devil May Cry franchise.
- Unrivalled production values - Ninja Theory will take advantage of the latest performance capture technology to deliver a level of character design, story-telling and cinematics that perfectly complements DmC's high-octane combat.
Website: Click here
Release Date: Jan 26, 2013
System Requirements: Here
English*, German*, French*, Italian*, Spanish*, Japanese*
*languages with full audio support
- The product will be sent to your email
- The product will be provided within 30 minutes and up to 2 hours (Rare cases: up to 24 hours)
- The product will be sent only after verified and approved payment by our system
- The product is available for instant purchase
For further questions please try our live support chat
Or contact us via our contact page